What We Do
Copeds is Northern Colorado's Moped Parts and Service Specialist. We specialize in service and repair of most vintage moped brands and models. Whether you're looking for routine maintenance or performance modifications, we provide competitive shop rates and convenient pick up and drop off options.
We do know that some parts can be hard source for antique mopeds. We highly encourage our customers to use manufacturer OEM products on all repairs. If OEM or OEM Reproduction Parts are not available, we will provide the customer with recommended alternative options as applicable.
- Hourly Shop Rate: $40/hr, itemized and billed in .5 hour increments.
- Pick Up & Delivery Fee: $20/trip (Available within 20 miles of ZIP 80525)
*All non-General Service repairs incur a $50 Troubleshooting Fee, after which a formal estimate will be given to the owner prior to work commencing
General Service Charges
- Annual Tune Up: $75 Flat Fee (Includes New Spark Plug, Check Timing, Inflate Tires, Clean Carburetor, Check Transmission Fluid, Adjust Brake and Clutch Cables, Lubricate Drive Chain)
- Transmission Flush: $50 Flat Fee (Drain and Refill transmission fluid with manufacturer's recommended fluid. Fluid included.)
- Inner Tube/Tire Change: $50/wheel (Does not include parts)
- Maxi Single Seat: $140+ shipping
- Maxi Luxe Long Seat: $160+ shipping
- Magnum: $200+ shipping
- All other prices vary by size. To see examples click here.